Excited to play Captain Dynamite and the Fallen Hero but don’t want to wait until 2012? Now you don’t have to! The Windows PC demo is now available from www.captaindynamite.com. It includes the first quarter of the game. Here are a few details about the build:
- Requires Windows XP or later.
- Requires DirectX 9.0c or later and XNA Framework 4.0. The installer will detect whether you have these and help install them if needed.
- Can be played with the keyboard or an Xbox 360 controller.
- Alternate keyboard controls can be set from the Help & Options menu.
- If your system has audio lag, you can calibrate the game’s audio from the Help & Options menu.
- The game has some stereo effects and is even more enjoyable with headphones.
- It does not run well on VMware Fusion (virtual Windows environment for Mac), so if that’s your only option, you’re better off skipping the demo. Sorry!
I hope some of you check the build out and enjoy it! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask… leave a comment, tweet, email, whatever!